We are excited to gather together again! In order to comply with the COVID-19 regulations and guidelines set out by the Province of BC, we are required to limit attendance to a maximum of 50 people. To make this work, we ask that you register by 6:00 pm on Saturday for the following day’s service.
1) Follow THIS LINK to our registration page (or use the Church Center App available for APPLE or ANDROID)
2) Choose the Sunday you want to register for and click on REGISTER
3) Enter the total number of people that will be attending the service
4) Enter your name and email address and click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION
1) Email us at [email protected] to cancel (if you are not able to make it, please cancel your registration right away so that others can register)
2) Please include the name that you registered as and the number of people that you need to cancel
Upon arrival, check in with the Greeter Team, who will direct you to your seating area.
For everyone’s protection, we ask that you respect the following requirements:
1) Enter the building through the main front foyer
2) Wear a face mask upon entering and while in the building
3) Use hand sanitizer upon entering
4) Follow physical distancing rules, keeping 6 feet (2 metres) apart.
If you feel unwell, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please stay home, even if you have already registered to attend.